EFM (Ethernet First Mile)
EFM delivers guaranteed symmetrical bandwidth speeds between 1Mbps and 35Mbps using multiple copper pairs instead of fibre, this approach can result in 40% costs savings when compared to a fibre based Leased Line.
There is no compromise in the levels of service between EFM and fibre Leased Lines, the same 100% availability SLA backed by service credits applies. Due to the fact that EFM is delivered on multiple copper pairs there is an inherent level of resilience, if one of the copper pairs should become defective there will be a graceful degradation of bandwidth as opposed to a total loss of service.
Our EFM Leased Lines are delivered within a 30 day lead time making it an ideal solution when rapid deployments are required, our industry reputation for service excellence assures you the best customer experience during the process of order, installation and ongoing support.
- Security – a Leased Line is dedicated to you and does not share capacity with other users, we can boost your network defences further with a state of the art managed Unified Threat Management firewall
- Flexibility – adapt quickly to changing business needs by upgrading bandwidth at short notice, you can increase capacity as your business grows, only paying for the bandwidth you require
- Reliability – our numerous industry awards reflect the dedication we apply to providing the best possible customer experience for all our services. We only supply products that have passed our stringent ‘fit for purpose’ testing
- 24/7 Support – our industry leading technical support is available anytime to respond to your enquiries
- 4 hour onsite support – in the event of a managed router fault, we will dispatch an engineer to swap out the defective hardware within 4 hours
- Future Proof – our Leased Line products are inherently scalable and utilise the latest connectivity technologies, they are suitable for providing access to Internet based business applications or converged Voice, Data or Video solutions on a Private Line or IP VPN
For more information, please contact our team on 0161 660 7471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org