Our NGA Ethernet service is our most cost effective Leased Line option for providing symmetrical bandwidth with a 100% SLA and 24/7 support, and as with all our Leased Line products a managed router with 4 hour onsite response and ADSL backup are provided as standard.
NGA Ethernet is more widely available than EFM and can be delivered in as little as 20 working days, bandwidths are provided from 2Mbps up to 10Mbps in increments of 2Mb, making it an ideal replacement for legacy SDSL and Partial Private Circuits.
NGA Ethernet is delivered through Next Generation Access technologies of Fibre to the Cabinet and Fibre to the Premises and reinforces our commitment to make large enterprise class services available to businesses of all sizes.
- Security – a Leased Line is dedicated to you and does not share capacity with other users, we can boost your network defences further with a state of the art managed Unified Threat Management firewall
- Flexibility – adapt quickly to changing business needs by upgrading bandwidth at short notice, you can increase capacity as your business grows, only paying for the bandwidth you require
- Reliability – our numerous industry awards reflect the dedication we apply to providing the best possible customer experience for all our services. We only supply products that have passed our stringent ‘fit for purpose’ testing
- 24/7 Support – our industry leading technical support is available anytime to respond to your enquiries
- 4 hour onsite support – in the event of a managed router fault, we will dispatch an engineer to swap out the defective hardware within 4 hours
- Future Proof – our Leased Line products are inherently scalable and utilise the latest connectivity technologies, they are suitable for providing access to Internet based business applications or converged Voice, Data or Video solutions on a Private Line or IP VPN
For more information, please contact our team on 0161 660 7471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org