Wireless Leased Lines
The most powerful wireless network in the UK
Our wireless leased line provider has worked hard to build one of the most powerful IP networks in the UK and is 100% independent of BT or any other incumbent provider. Our Wireless leased line service offers a true, low latency, alternative to traditional fibre leased lines.
Everything you need to know about the wireless network:
- The network is based on multiple resilient fibre rings. The first encircles Manchester City Centre and the second ties together other points of presence in the major data centres in the North West which are Telecity Williams, Telecity Kilburn, Synergy House, IFL2 and Netservices.
- The core is built using fully supported (Smartnet) Cisco equipment, making it one of the most modern and powerful networks in the UK.
- The network utilises IP transit from three of the world’s top five transit providers (Level3, Global Crossing, and Cogent) as well as a number of private peering sessions and private interconnects.
- The whole network is monitored in house 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Every single component of the network including CPE equipment is polled each second according to several criteria to monitor uptime and allow rapid remote diagnosis and correction of issues.
- The network is supported by their own network of technology specialists and engineers. No functions are outsourced and all elements of the network are accessible 100% of the time.
Points of Presence (PoP)
The wireless network is serviced by high rise PoP sites that ensure maximum coverage for the urban areas in which it operates. Equipment is securely housed in state-of-the-art purpose-built enclosures with full redundancy, including complete battery backup to accommodate mains failure.
Wireless Local Loop
A private circuit is provisioned using a local loop delivered via a carrier grade wireless link and is the last mile alternative to a circuit from BT or any other traditional provider.
Customer site service is enabled by the installation of a small radio attached to the exterior of the building from an industry standard Cat5 cable runs to the IT or Server room, or other locations within the building. Here it is presented using an Ethernet RJ45 presentation unless otherwise specified.
Connectivity and Topology
PoP sites are all connected using a hybrid of their own fault-tolerant dark fibre ring and Carrier Grade Gigabit Radio or Microwave solutions. The result is the most resilient metropolitan area network possible.
They utilises several different management platforms to monitor every single component of the network in real time. The sophisticated and detailed monitoring criteria enable staff to analyse unusual events, diagnose problems promptly and take corrective action remotely, usually before customers are effected or aware of any network errors.
Have you been let down by other connectivity providers? We can arrange for our wireless leased line solutions to be installed in as little as 5 working days.
Request more information and a quotation
To find out if you are within our coverage area and/or a quotation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 0161 660 7471 for a no obligation quotation.