Internet connectivityReliable business class connectivity for your business
Connectivity to suit you!
We offer a selection of reliable, business class connectivity solutions for your business. Ranging from traditional ADSL connections, to fibre, leased lines and managed wifi hotspots.
We work with a number of industry leading technical partners to ensure we bring you the latest, most reliable service at competitive pricing.
If you already have connectivity in place, please to us and see if we can save you money, or upgrade your service to get faster speeds – often we can offer both.
Take a look at more information about some of the services we offer below, fill out the form on the right to request more information, or call us on 0161 660 7471 for an information chat and no obligation quotation.
Fast, Superfast and Ultrafast Broadband
We offer a full range of fast (ADSL/ADSL 2+), Superfast (FTTC) and Ultrafast broadband packages (FTTP & G.Fast), which include a static IP address. This service is broght to you via your traditional telephone service
We can provide either just the broadband connection, or provide the underlying voice telephone service as well for one low cost monthly payment.
Take a look at the average* download speeds for our ADSL services (mbps)
Fast ADSL broadband - from £27+vat
Superfast broadband - from £36+vat
UltraFast broadband - from £50+vat
- Free router
- Unlimited data allowance
- Free static IP address
- Block of static IP’s avalable
- 12 month contracts available
*Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) across the network. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive may be lower or higher than that listed above. FTTP / Full Fibre speeds are estimated due to insufficient data. FTTP only covers ~2% of UK premises. Please note that these are average UK speeds. We will inform you of the speeds you are actually likely to achieve at time of quotation.
Ethernet Leased Lines
Delivering the ultimate experience in guaranteed data transfer, with up to 1Gbps bandwidth available. Fibre Ethernet uses identical circuits over separate infrastructures to ensure optimal resilience.
- Bandwidth available from 10Mbps – 1Gbps
- High speed and enterprise-class quality
- Scalable bandwidth – as and when you need to
- Delivered directly via 100Mbps or 1Gbps bearers
- Typical lead time 30-65 working days
- Dedicated 24-hour support
- 99.9% availability SLA as standard
- Achieve 100% uptime SLA promise when taken with resiliency options
Wireless Leased Lines
Wireless Leased Lines provide all the benefits of a traditional leased line service, but without the hassle and complexities of installation that can come with wires.
Our next generation independent network gets you connected fast, using industry-leading radio and microwave technology, and provides flexibility and scalability to grow with your business.
- Bandwidth between 10Mbps and 2Gbps
- Dedicated connectivity for your business
- Superfast installation – typically in under 25 working days*
- Fixed installation costs
- Guaranteed network availability with 99.95% uptime and 4-hour fix
- 100% independence from BT exchanges
- Scalable and flexible in-line with your business requirements
- Low latency for cloud services and VoIP
- Connectivity via DIA, MPLS and Layer 2
- 24/7/365 monitoring
- Guaranteed SLAs
*from landlord approval, subject to survey and potential licensing